[orca-list] Some strange things in OO

Hi,
just played around with OO a bit, and I had to observe a few strange
things, of which I don't know whether they are bugs or intended.
It is not possible to cycle through all menus: The file menu you cannot
cycle, while the view menu you can. This is the case in other menus,
some can and some cannot.
The recently opened docs submenu is unavailable, although I've opened
several documents. Also some other submenus are not available, and some
are. I don't know whether this is correct, due to the fact, that you
have to do some selection before using them; or whether Orca doesn't
show them.
Not all settings in the options dialog are available, especially those,
that are located after the Java tab.
When you try to go into the email tab, OO/Orca crashes.
Can anyone confirm this? I use Gutsy, the latest Orca and OO 2.3.
Hermann