Re: [orca-list] Some strange things in OO

On Sun, Mar 09, 2008 at 06:47:54PM +0100, Hermann wrote:
just played around with OO a bit, and I had to observe a few strange
things, of which I don't know whether they are bugs or intended.

Version 2.4 of OO.O appears to be nearing completion; release candidates are
in the Debian Sid repository.

If your distribution provides packages for it, try installing a recent release
candidate, then test whether the bugs still exist. If they do, it's time to
start lodging bug reports.