[orca-list] Orca docs translation and Orca help translation

Dear List!

I am translated Orca messages in Hungarian language, it is finished, the percentage is 100%. But, I looked the Orca help system, it is not translated (in orca main window click the help button). I find accessibility-guide-head.pot file with
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gnome-user-docs
webpage, began translate this file. Orca help system using this documentation?

If not, how can translate Orca help topics with hungarian language?

Another translation problem: With Orca preferences window, keybindings tab, all messages translated good in Hungarian except four or five messages, e.g. "Report current script information". This messages not find with hu.po file and the .pot file. This four or five messages not selected with translation
in source tree? How can fix this problem?

Thanks,

Attila