[orca-list] A cross plotform question.

Dear List,
I have a cross plotform question. I am working on a porting activity.
I need to connect and setup machines for test & build environments. I
also need to install databases like DB2 & Oracle 10G / 11 G. All these
operations I need to carry out from  a windows box by connect to HP-ux
machine connecting through putty using ssl / telnet. I am using JAWS.
The problem is When ever I am installing softwares which are xwindow
based Jaws is not reading the GUI based installers. To view Xwindows
on I am using xmanager.
Please throw some light.
Regards.
Satyam.