Re: [orca-list] orca docs

Hi Christopher:

There's a README in the same directory:

In order to generate the HTML and PDF versions of the orca documentation perform the following steps from the docs/doc-set directory after installing the docbook-utils.

To generate the pdf documentation: db2pdf orca.sgml

To generate the HTML docs: db2html --nochunks orca.sgml

After the HTML is generated you must copy the docs/doc-set/orca/orca.html file to docs/doc-set

Hope this helps,

Will

PS - They are kind of out of date.  My apologies.

Christopher Moore wrote:
Hello,
I found docs under orca/docs in sgml format. Are they available in other formats like html? If not, what tools would I use to convert them?

Thanks,
Chris