[orca-list] Please look at your line wrap was: Re: Claws-mail

again

am Do 06. Mär 2008 um 10:55:22 schrieb Krister Ekstrom <krister kristersplace ws>:

Does the following line appear as monster line on your system too? On my
system, Mutt under GRML, it's one big line.
I've seen this often, so want to drop a line about it. Please set up the
line wrap in your mailer, thanks!
Hermann

  I looked over Claws-mail in Hardy because it had advanced a couple versions from the one in Gutsy. I'm
very sad to report that instead of going forward in terms of accessibility it has become worse. Now, i
can't even see folders and text and such using the flat review. (has the flat review commands been changed)
but buttons, menus and dialogs seems to work fairly well. I keep nagging about this since in my oppinion,
judging from what i have seen of the menus and the options they present, Claws-mail is a far better and
more flexible email client than Evolution and i think it's a shame that we can't use it. I wonder if
someone more techy could look over the Claws-mail in Hardy and sorta confirm what i have reported here? I
know this isn't highest priority, but i'd be thankfu     l if you at least looked over it. I mean, after
all it's almost there.