[orca-list] Some ff3 oddities

Hello all,

Thought I'd report a few oddities I've seen with Orca and ff3. I'm
running Orca revision 3677 and firefox 3 from a few days ago.

The first "bug" is one I've seen for a while. Here's how to reproduce
it.

1. Open any article on Wikipedia.
2. Press numpad plus to do a say all from the top of the page
3. Orca will read the headings for the subsections of the article, but
not the heading names themselves.

The second set of problems occur on slashdot.org. One is that reading by
line in an article skips a lot of text, basically everything after the
article category links. I'll describe this in more detail if anyone
needs it.
The second bug is seen when using the "classic" discussion system. While
reading comments using say all, Orca will read some comments 2 or 3
times. Needless to say, this is very annoying.

I hope these descriptions are useful. I've really been impressed with
orca and firefox 3 ... I don't get to sit at the console of this machine
very often, so whenever I'm home I fire up gnome and orca and try to do
as much as I can with it.
Keep up all the great work, everyone!

Garrett