[orca-list] Orca scripting, how much can be done

Hello,
How much can be done to improve the accessibility of an application by
using scripting? I hinted at this in a previous message regarding
evolution and whether a key press can be made to move you to a
particular control. I have other things I would want to do, eclipse
would be a good example. In eclipse I would like to have some way of
knowing whether a JUnit test succeeds or fails when cursoring through
the tree showing test results. I don't know whether I could use the
coloured indicator, or would I need to see if anything appears in the
stack trace area.

Also if this would be possible where might one learn about the various
technologies to be able to write these scripts. I am familiar with the
python language, so don't need to learn that, but I would need to know
about how to make Orca use the script, if I would need to use at-spi and
how to use it, how to gather information I would need to use the various
controls in my script, etc.

Any help would be welcome.

Michael Whapples