Re: [orca-list] Firefox3 and sayAll broken with latest trunk update

I agree.  Also, try sitting down with a sighted person some time and
go over a web site with Jaws or Window-Eyes.  What they see is *NOT*
what you hear.  What you hear is *NOT* what they see.  So you can
never agree on what to click or where to find it and you end up
quarreling over the thing.  I also don't like how the virtual buffers
used by Jaws and Window-Eyes linearize all links.  It's hard enough to
skip past all those navigation links on so many sites.  Well with Orca
that is so much easier because most of the nav. links are on one or
two lines of text and a couple presses of down arrow, and your past
the junk much of the time.  I'd like to see a few more keys to locate
specific control types such as buttons.  That way, you can jump to the
first button and skip the 20 edit boxes in front of it if wanted.

I'm glad Orca is headed the way it has gone by using the raw page.