Re: [orca-list] GPodder and looking for an accessible calendar.

Am Samstag, den 01.03.2008, 00:29 +0000 schrieb Darragh:
[...]
"2.  An RSS reader.  This is useful for so many things.  Firefox should
probably have one but I'm not having any luck getting access to it's plug
ins feature for some reason.  In Windows, I use to use a third party rss
reader.  I think the address to it was www.rssreader.org."

Why a Firefox plugin? You can read RSS feeds with the basic FF3. Open a
site of your choice and try it. You can also use FF's dynamic bookmark
function.
Evolution has a plugin too, and Thunderbird can handle RSS feeds, but
its development has not gone that far to make it usable.
You can use text based feed readers, such as Snownews and Newsbeuter.
They are also very nice and easy to handle; Newsbeuter includes a
podcatcher.
Hermann