[orca-list] GPodder and looking for an accessible calendar.

With some looking around again tonight, I found gpodder.  It may be
already in your list of accessible applications however I tripped across
it while looking for a calendar earlier.  Ok.  I admit, I actually got
side tracked and ended up looking for an RSS reader.

I'm looking for two applications.
1.  An accessible calendar.  Doesn't have to be too complicated.  As long
as I can keep track of my to do list every day I'll be happy enough.  When
I was using Windows in work, I relied on the tasks in lotus notes for
this. I haven't looked at Evolution for this functionality yet.  It may
provide it.  I don't really like Evolution though.  It seems to be a bit
buggy with Orca and sometimes when accessing the groupwise protocol.

2.  An RSS reader.  This is useful for so many things.  Firefox should
probably have one but I'm not having any luck getting access to it's plug
ins feature for some reason.  In Windows, I use to use a third party rss
reader.  I think the address to it was www.rssreader.org.

GPodder by the way is a podcast downloader.  With some looking around, it
looks like Orca works well with it.

Very impressive.

Darragh
www.digitaldarragh.com