Re: [orca-list] setting up a launcher for ff3

Thanks Francisco.
I created the desktop icon per your suggestion.  The only trouble I
encountered is that I needed the whole path to firefox: it didn't
recognize the tilde shorthand character.
Chris
On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 10:41:24PM +0100, Francisco
Javier
Dorado Martinez (tiflolinux) wrote:

Hi all

Christofer, you can create a launcher going to context menu in the
desktop panel.

1. Press control + alt + d to go to the desktop
2. Press control + f10 to bring up the menu
3. Select "create a launcher" from the menu
4. Fill the fields in the dialog and you will get a launcher to your
application.

You need the entire path (~/firefox/firefox does not work)
Hope this help

Regards,

Javier