Re: [orca-list] Orca --setup on Fedora 9

Halim Sahin <halim sahin t-online de> writes:

Hi Lars,
After starting X change to a plain text con and login with the same user
account which you are  using  under X.
First check if at-spi-registrid is runing
pidof at-spi-registryd

If you get a pid of running registryd then Type:

But I don't have at-spi-registryd running although X is started. The
at-spi-registryd file is present in /usr/libexec directory.

So what should I do to get at-spi-registryd started?

Lars