To: "Rich Caloggero" <rjc mit edu>
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 4:04 AM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Headingslist, and Linkslist updated, plus navigation menu

Hello,

Rich Caloggero  wrote:
Linkslist: shortcut = control+shift+l
headingslist: shortcut = control+alt+h
-- next/previous heading = control+shift+down/up

All these live at the bottom of the tools menu in the navigation submenu.
This submenu contains the headingslist and linkslsit submenus.

I was not sure what to install to get the latest versions perhaps I have overlooked some link or so. But I found this on your site and it really behaves according to these instructions:
http://www.mit.edu/~rjc/navigationBundle.xpi

Let me know what you think.
All is working great here on windows with NVDA. I may be able to test with Orca under linux in the following days hopefully. I have got quite interesting idea but I am not sure if this is doable. What do you think about arranging headings in a treeview. For example there are 4 headings at level 1 and each of these has some other nested headings in their sections. I am wondering the root node might just have these headings level 1 and once a node is expanded others might be listed too.

thanks for such a great piece

Peter