[orca-list] RFE filed for context in Thunderbird spell check

Hi,

I just filed an enhancement request against Orca for the Thunderbird spell check.  Essentially, this RFE requests that Orca provide the context of the currently selected misspelled word. It discusses what should be provided and how using speech output.  The RFE can be found here:

It would be useful for people who might use spell checking on their email to comment on this bug so that everyone is happy with how it is implemented.  It would be especially useful for braille display users to comment on this RFE because I cannot suggest how that output should be provided (I'm not a braille display user).

Thanks,

dave