Re: [orca-list] Unfocused Dialogs - HELP!

Hi Steve:

Alt+F6 *should* do it.  I just tried and it seemed to work for me.

Hope this helps,

Steve Holmes wrote:

I just got into a situation where I have 3 unfocused dialogs in
Firefox and I can't get to any of them.  I'll explain how I got here.
I started a download and the save dialog did not come up or at least
Orca said nothing.  I then began alt-tabbing around to get some sort
of speech back and eventually it came back but now I can't get to the
dialog where I can specify what to do with the download.  When I'm
focused on the Firefox page, Orca says "3 unfocused dialogs." This is
because I tried again to download the file two more times and never
has the download options box given focus to me.  I tried Ctrl-F6
because I thought I heard it can sometimes bring focus back to these
orphans but that doesn't work either.  So now I have no choice but to
kill FF completely and start over <sigh>.

Does anyone know how to get into unfocused dialogs?  This is with a
very recently nightly of Firefox and SVN trunk of Orca.

Thanks for any help.
- -- HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!
Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (GNU/Linux)