Re: [orca-list] NVDA seen from an Orca-user perspective

"mk360" <rexxe tutopia com> writes:

Well, that is true, NVDA is realli faster on webpages, sometimes faster than
other screen readers on windows for example JAWS, and from my point of view
than orca.

I cannot confirm this, but it might depend on the machine: My desktop
machine, 1 Ghz and 256 MB RAM is acting slow with NVDA and webpages,
especially the loading procedure. But besides this, NVDA is a good
alternative, especially as a portable screen reader that only needs a
few system requirements, such as a working sound device.
Hermann

--
All peoples would live in peace, if they could give up only two things: God
and Country.