[orca-list] The gnome switcher applet on Ubuntu

Hi

Just been reading up on the gnome desktop keyboard commands.  It seems
that I only have two desktops with this Ubuntu Hardy installation.  When
I followed the link to the switcher applet manual on the library.gnome
site.  I found it to be a broken link.

So could anyone tell me how to right click on the switcher applet using
orca on this Ubuntu box?  I've tried even asking a sighted person where
the applet was visually but he couldn't see it.  Is this yet another
thing Ubuntu have stripped from their distribution'.  It must be
somewhere because I can switch between desktop one and two.

So what do other Ubuntu Hardy users get when they press control + alt +
left arrow and right arrow?  Do up and down arrows reveal any more than
the two desktops I found when moving left to right?
?
Hope this makes sense, thanks.

--
Gena