[orca-list] Using my internet connection in Ubuntu 8.04

Hi all,
My laptop is connected to our internet connection via wireless. The wireless uses WPA-PSK as its encryption. Does anyone know how I can do it with the configuration outlined in the subject line? I prefer to do it via Gnome if possible. If it involves logging in as root user, then I may not bother, but I was curious anyhow. Thanks in advance for any help.
--
Chris Hallsworth

Derbyshire, UK

E-mail