Re: [orca-list] Connecting to a wireless network using Orca

Hello robin,

Try using wicd if your using ubuntu.

Type in wicd in google and visit there homepage.

They give you an adress to add to synaptic. Once you've added that. Do udo apt-get install wicd.

Then on the site follow the instructions to automatically start up. Once you've set it to start up. Navigate
to the top panel and find the icon pertaining to wicd. You will have to press the applications key to desifer
the menus. Or better yet. Just press enterand find the wicd application. Once in the application, you will
need to naigate with the orca review commands. You can tab and shift tab. You can focus on a network but to
connect to it you will have to use the orca review commands and find the conect button and simulate a left
click with the orca comands.

I hope this helpt

alonzo