Re: [orca-list] Preparing orca installation for patch testing

Sorry for the confusion.  :-(  I should have said "There is currently no
autogen/configure option for setting the default user directory.  Adding
it as an autogen/configure option sounds interesting and I'd welcome a
patch to do this."

Will