[orca-list] Speaking alerts in Firefox and patches that need testing (was Re: Issues with Orca and Webvisum)
- From: Joanmarie Diggs <joanmarie diggs gmail com>
- To: Hermann <meinelisten onlinehome de>
- Cc: orca-list gnome org
- Subject: [orca-list] Speaking alerts in Firefox and patches that need testing (was Re: Issues with Orca and Webvisum)
- Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 14:23:22 -0400
Hi Hermann, all.
2. Clicking the download link on the Webvisum page, Orca doesn't show
the message saying that the installation of Webvisum has been prevented,
unless you press the "allow" button. You have to tab around to bring
focus to this message. Can anyone confirm this?
It is a known issue which, for me, is fixed by the patch attached to
this bug: http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=534022
That patch/bug has "[testing required]" on it as an indication that ...
well... testing is required <smile>. Until it has been tested and the
functionality confirmed as both desirable and working, it won't get
checked into trunk.
For anyone who likes life on the bleeding edge, towards the top of the
Orca wiki How Can I Help? page (http://live.gnome.org/Orca/HowCanIHelp)
there is a link for all of the Orca bugs with "[testing required]" in
them. Because that link is really just a bugzilla search, you can even
generate an RSS feed based on that query so that you'll be updated when
there are new patches that need testing.
Hope this helps! Take care.
] [Thread Prev