Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird: message status symbols not read in message list

Yes, similar observations are made with Window-Eyes under Windows as well. However, there I have been able to hear "Replied, Read also.

David E. Price wrote:
Hi,

As I move up or down through the message list in Thunderbird, the status symbols are not read by Orca. The exception to this is the "new" symbol, which is read. However, I have never heard a "read", "replied", or forwarded" symbol indicated by orca.

Can anyone else confirm this behavior?

Thanks,

dave