Re: [orca-list] Issues with Orca and Webvisum

Hi herman, can't say about minefield. orca does however, stop speaking
when you try to install and you have to presss alt+a to allow the
installation. The extention further asks for the agreement to be
accepted. After that orca and FF3 both seem to freeze unless you force
quit the program. I had to disable the extention finally in order to
work with FF3.
Thanks,
Aruni.