[orca-list] Issues with Orca and Webvisum

Hi,
installed and tested Webvisum - or should I say tried to install it?
1. It doesn't work with Minefield, I get an incompatibility message;
it's only usable with FF 3.0.
2. Clicking the download link on the Webvisum page, Orca doesn't show
the message saying that the installation of Webvisum has been prevented,
unless you press the "allow" button. You have to tab around to bring
focus to this message. Can anyone confirm this?
Hermann

--
Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.
(John Berger, contemporary British writer)