Re: [orca-list] [Fwd: Firefox Accessibility Extension 1.2 is available, please write a review]

Hi Bohdan:

I think Jon is the primary contact point for the Firefox Accessibility Extension, so sending comments to him would probably be appropriate.

If you have tips and tricks for how to install/use this from an Orca user's perspective, however, it would be great to share them on this list. I think many people would be interested.

Thanks!

Will