Re: [orca-list] [Fwd: Firefox Accessibility Extension 1.2 is available, please write a review]

Dnia 24-01-2008, czw o godzinie 15:47 -0500, Willie Walker pisze:
FYI...

For FF3 users, the link is
http://firefox.cita.uiuc.edu/downloads/accessext-v1.3.beta1.xpi.

When installed, this adds an "Accessibility" menu to the Firefox menu
bar, allowing you to get to some pretty good meta information and "list
of {headers, forms, links, etc.}.

I think this is interesting work and encourage people to try it out and
send feedback to Jon.

I use this extension since 0.99 version, it's really very usable
especially for low-vision users.

Should I send the bugs (and solutions) also to Jon? The bugtrack seams
to be dead :(

I am familiar with XUL and JavaScript, so may be I could help.

Bohdan