Re: [orca-list] Firefox.

Very interesting, Darragh. Is this libgnomebreakpad error on screen? Or
is it in your logs?

Don't know whether you caught it, but I was reporting 64-bit FF3 not
working under Redhat here the other day. I mentioned that the problem
was only evident with a11y--that my sighted colleagues were running
Fedora's 64-bit FF3 just fine. Subsequently, Mike Gorse reported he was
running FF3 without problems on Gentoo.

So, your report might point the way to a resolution. I will reinstall a
64-bit and see if I can find a similar problem with libgnomebreakpad, or
some other specific a11y component.

Meanwhile, it might be helpful to hear from anyone using 64-bit FF3 on
Ubuntu or Debian, one way or the other.

Janina

Darragh writes:
Hello,

I'm getting an error when I start firefox that libgnomebreakpad cannot be
found.

Any ideas?
This is on a 64 bit OpenSuSE 10.3 system.  I'm almost certain that this
has worked on a previous installation of this.

Firefox runs but Orca tells me the window is inaccessible.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Darragh