[orca-list] Email Usage question

Just a curious informal survey.

On another mailing list, the members vehemently enforce bottom-posting,
which is where all replies are put at the bottom of an email, rather
than top-posting at the top of an email.

Someone tonight brought up that one of the reasons people must
bottom-post is because they have to take into consideration that some
members require the use of screenreaders and magnifiers and thus
bottom-posting makes it easier.

I thought it was kind of funny, because here on the Orca list, I've
never seen anyone bottom-post.  Almost everything is always top-posted.

So, my question, for future reference of information.  Do those of you
who use such devices find bottom-posting easier or harder?  And if so,
what are the technical challenges that you face for either
bottom-posting or top-posting?  Does Orca use some sort of technique to
help you skip to the bottom?   What about in-line replies?

Just curious, especially since I don't use such devices, but would like
to respond with proper information when I see such assumptions
elsewhere.

Thanks!
--
---Bryen---