Re: [orca-list] Orca with the Skype Public API

Janina, how can you judge? OK, you don't like Skype, but others do. So
what's that arguing?
I pay for a regular phone in Germany, and unlike the US, it's a bit
more expensiv, so why pay additionally for an internet phone, when I can
get it for free?
And how many open source programs are absolutely unaccessible? This will
never change, unless we succeed in providing some common standards for
all GUIs, and I think we are light-years away from that. And even a lot
of Gnome programs are not accessible: I couldn't find a decent
FTP-client for Gnome that's really accessible, and that's why I use
mainly text Linux, and I think this will last for a very long time.
Conclusion: It's not worth arguing what "WE" need or not. Someone has
put a question, and we should just answer it, not turning that person
and his/her wishes down.
Hermann

--
I use grml (http://grml.org/)