Re: [orca-list] Orca with the Skype Public API

I don't see it as a question of judgement.    I see what Janina said as
a balance of resources.   Skype has paid staff dedicated to the
development of their own resources.   Wouldn't it be better to directly
communicate with Skype and express your concerns that they are not
behaving accessibly?