Re: [orca-list] Orca And Multiple Audio Devices

Hi.  I found the answer from a google search, but didn't keep the link.
You add lines to /etc/modprobe.d/alsa-base.

For example, I have 2 cards on this system: a sblive that uses the snd-emu10k1 driver and the
on board card that uses the snd-intel8x0 driver.  To make the on board card always be card 0 and the sblive
always be card 1, I would add the following 2 lines to
my /etc/modprobe.d/alsa-base file.

options snd-emu10k1 index=-1
options snd-intel8x0 index=0

I need to worn you this is from memory, so it might not work.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny