Re: [orca-list] Orca And Multiple Audio Devices

Hello,
can you please direct me to some guide or tell me which config files do I need to alter and how to apply it? It was more than a year before I was trying to solve this issue. I am realy just a beginner with linux so I even don't know what exactly shal I look for to get what I want.

you can reply off-list if you prefer.

thanks in advance

Peter

Kenny Hitt  wrote:
Hi.  You pass params to the modules for your sound cards.  I believe
the index param is used to control the order of sound cards.  I used it in the past to make sure my on board
card was always card 0, but I no longer
have a sample config file to give you exact syntax.

           Kenny