Re: [orca-list] problems with latest Orca and Firefox3

Hi Jon.

I've applied the patch to rev 3455, and all seems good.

Thanks for your testing and feedback!  It really helps.

One little bug though, which is when arriving at top of page, pressing
up arrow again cycles down to the bottom of page.

Heh.  That sounds like one of my defensive "don't get stuck" measures is
getting a little too enthusiastic about the definition of "stuck."
<smile>  That should be a quick fix, but given the DayJob(tm) -- which
sadly my employer does not think is Orca (go figure!) -- I'll get it
this evening.  Stay tuned.

Take care.
--Joanie