Re: [orca-list] problems with latest Orca and Firefox3

Hi,

The explenation behind your experience may be as follows:

currently orca asks firefox to obtain one line (as seen on screen)
This line may visually contain several objects, such as links, text
fields and buttons.

When you navigate, a different object gets the focus, but because they
are on the same line, orca ends up reading the same line again, and
unless you keep count, it is guesswork with regard to wich object
currently has the focus.

Funny enough, when the input tags are within a table the behaviour is
not seen.

Maybe Joanie could follow the trickle of accessability events, and see
where the issue exactly is.

I have attached a small html file that illustrates the problem.
(orca rev 3442, firefox 3.0b3pre)