Re: [orca-list] 64-bit Firefox 3 Broken

Hi, Mike:

Thanks for your response. Are you running Fedora? Ubuntu? Some other
distro?

The Fedora problem with FF3 not working on x86_64 has been ther for
quite sometime. I believe that x86_64 FF3 was not working for anyone
under Fedora until recently, though, so am trying to chase the issue
down to get a11y support going as well.

Janina

Mike Gorse writes:
My build is a week out of date, but it has been working for me (I've
needed to make my own build since there isn't a nightly for x86_64 that I
know of)

-- Mike Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.freeshell.org --