[orca-list] speech dispatcher problem

hi will and anyone who replied to my message about copying text from the terminal. i did will's suggestion of the script command after re-installing ubuntu and tried to get speech-dispatcher again.
i hope the information i picked up using script is helpful.
i looked at the txt file itself but only briefly so i hope my passw doesn't show but the information is all there from what i read when i opened the file.