Re: [orca-list] reviewing notification daemon messages

Hi Rui:

Right now you cannot do this due to various keyboard navigation and focus problems with the notification area. But --- we are looking at ways to provide a script to work around these issues.

Will

Rui Batista wrote:
Hi all,

Is there any way to review an already spoken message comming from the notification daemon with orca? I see that the window remains active about 5 or 10 seconds (with magnification) but I can't find a way to review it with speech... I've been searching on bugzilla but haven't found nothing related too.

Best regards,
Rui Batista
e-mail: ruiandrebatista (at) gmail (dot) com
msn/wlm: ruiandrebatista (at) hotmail (dot) com