Re: [orca-list] Upgrading gnome/orca - 2.22 - Success

Congratulations, Rich!

And, as Scott Haeger mentioned, we have some performance improvements coming soon for many of the navigation functions. That work has been a long and arduous task to get done, but we received approval from the GNOME release team today to get it in just under the deadline. Way cool, and many thanks to Scott for his work on getting that stuff in.

Will

Rich Caloggero wrote:
I now have orca-2.23 pre on my system. I ran Firefox and updated, then
visited:
http://www.newscientist.com/

It works way way way better than any anything I've previewously tried!
Excellent job everyone!!

Scanning forwards/backwards for headings (especially when using the
level numbers) is slow and a bit flakey, but after playing for over half
hour, I received no crashes and no hangs. Oh, and the read-all command
works to -- woohoo!!!

Thanx.
-- Rich

----- Original Message ----- From: "Willie Walker" <William Walker Sun COM>