[orca-list] speech-dispatcher 0.6.6 and ibmtts

Hey all, and thanks as always for all the help with getting
speech-dispatcher to auto-start.  Lorenzo's suggestion about putting a
call in my gnome-sessions list worked.  I have a couple odd problems
though, and was just wondering if anyone else has experienced these.
For some reason, if I'm using ibmtts, and I either capitalize a letter,
or press a control character (ex: control+l in firefox), the pitch
raises, and stays permanently  elevated until I either restart the
system or orca.  If I use espeak, my numbers do not speak, let's say if
I'm browsing the inbox, the names and subjects will speak, but when it
comes to times and dates, all I hear is AM or PM.  Anyone else had
either one of these happen?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Aside from that, sd 0.6.6 works beautifully.

Thanks again,

Guy