[orca-list] auto-starting speech-dispatcher 0.6.6

Hi all, I recently installed speech-dispatcher 0.6.6 on my box running ubuntu gutsy. For some reason, I can get it running beautifully with orca and IBMTTS if I enter sudo speech-dispatcher from a terminal. How do I get this to run so it will start up automatic with the computer? Should I set /etc/init.d/speech-dispatcher to run as root, instead of running as speech-dispatcher? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Guy