[orca-list] Orca and sound editing again

Hi all,
I didn't have much luck with Audacity and Orca. The preferences dialog was not accessible with Orca, couldn't
select the settings i wanted to change.
I had another go with Jokosher, v0.9. I have been able to playback and import an audio file into a project
but I have been searching for keyboard shortcuts but haven't found any. Maybe this could be something if
there were some keyboard commands to common tasks such as start stop playback, rewinding, selection, etc.
I was able to pan the audio file from channel to channel.
All the best,
Christian