Re: [orca-list] vibuntu won't boot up the live cd

If there were a problem with the iso of the official Ubuntu 8.10, then there
will for suer be a similar problem with the Vibuntu Live-CD, while it works
fine here on an Asus laptop, with braille support, and with soundcard
detection and Orca+Espeak activation.

Labrad0r:~$