Re: [orca-list] Evolution Details in Orca's Wiki

Hi Andre,
Good documentation.
the only part missing was the commands for reading the 2 and from when
in the mail body.
Let's say we hit enter on an email message and now want to know who all
are the resipientes of the mail, how do we know who is in the cc list?
For me, I do f11 and then move the up and down arros to read one row at
a time so that I know the details.
But I believe that's not the right thing to do.
I use orca 2.23.92 on my laptop.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.