Re: [orca-list] applications still freeze when closing

Hello Tony,

Have you tried to click with the mouse anywhere?

See the evolution thread for a similar problem, apparently related to
Flat Review.

It has happened to me one time or another outside evolution, and I'm not
sure if I was using flat review at the time, but still... hope it helps.

AndrÃ