Re: [orca-list] applications still freeze when closing

You might try concentrating your efforts on Rhythmbox music player. I've been using it all afternoon to play music and I've had problems with Orca after closing it every time. Either Orca apparently freezes or more usually becomes extremely sluggish for several minutes afterwards. Note that I've got a large amount of music (around 50Gb) in my playlist and I think the problems only started when I added all this music to the player. I'm using Ubuntu Intrepid with trunk Orca.

Paul