Re: [orca-list] Evolution

Hello,

If you click with the mouse anywhere Gnome unfreezes.

This as happened to me in other occasions too )with different
applications), but I haven't been able to figure a pattern.

In evolution, like Mike said, Character Mode will let you stop using
Flat Review, but the "bug" is still there.

AndrÃ
PS: In case you're wondering, I find evolution OK despite this bugs.