[orca-list] speech-dispatcher crashing

Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem with speech-dispatcher 0.6.7. For some reason I have intermittent crashes of the espeak module. The reasons I blame it on the s-d espeak module are: 1. When I have a crash, issuing a 'killall speech-dispatcher', then re-executing s-d brings speech back. 2. In my speechd.log, I have several occurrences of "broken pipe to module", and "module terminated abnormally."

Anyone have any ideas? I am using ubuntu intrepid with all the latest updates, and I generally cannot get through an hour without at least four crashes. Any thoughts, ideas or suggestions wold be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much,

Guy