[orca-list] speech-dispatcher crashing
- From: Guy Schlosser <guyster bex net>
- To: orca-list gnome org
- Subject: [orca-list] speech-dispatcher crashing
- Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 04:14:31 -0400
Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem
with speech-dispatcher 0.6.7. For some reason I have intermittent
crashes of the espeak module. The reasons I blame it on the s-d espeak
1. When I have a crash, issuing a 'killall speech-dispatcher', then
re-executing s-d brings speech back.
2. In my speechd.log, I have several occurrences of "broken pipe to
module", and "module terminated abnormally."
Anyone have any ideas? I am using ubuntu intrepid with all the latest
updates, and I generally cannot get through an hour without at least
four crashes. Any thoughts, ideas or suggestions wold be greatly
] [Thread Prev