Re: [orca-list] speech-dispatcher crashing

Guy Schlosser wrote:
2. In my speechd.log, I have several occurrences of "broken pipe to
module", and "module terminated abnormally."

Hello Guy,

yes, this means that the module is crashing.  Which version of espeak
and libespeak do you have?  AFAIK, you are the first one to report this.

Can you please increase the logging level both in speechd.conf and
espeak.conf and send the logs to speechd lists freebsoft org?

Best regards, Tomas.