Re: [orca-list] Openoffice ORG Writer and misspelled words marked by red color related question

Hi Janusz:

Do Openoffice ORG Writer support function mark misspelled word by highlighting those words by red color? Or this feature is not awailable even for sighted users, so function from tools menu must be recalled to check document for misspelled words?

The OpenOffice developers are currently in the process of exposing this information to assistive technologies via the AT-SPI. I suspect it will not be done for the OOo 3.0 release, but hopefully one soon after that. Once that happens, we can look to provide support for it in Orca.

Will